1) Information We Collect
Dine In Limited only collects information that will be of benefit to you as a customer so that Dine In can constantly improve its web user experience. Dine In will not engage in exchanging any information collected, whether by selling it or providing it for free.
- Your email address – for order confirmation, updates (if you select this option) and feedback.
- Your home address – This is necessary for the delivery service and means that you do not need to repeatedly state your address. This is collected only for members. It provides assurance to the restaurants involved.
- Cookies are used to track information about how users utilise the website. This ensures that we can further develop the site for ease of use. The Cookies will not collect information about you, only the pages and functions used.
- Your computer IP address for recognition purposes only.
Important Note: All bank / credit card details are NOT stored. They are validated by the issuing bank. Dine In does not keep account information. Once the issuing bank has confirmed the card and the transaction has been successfully completed, the account details are deleted.
You will see the benefits of becoming a member and as Dine In grows so will the advantages.
- We use a secure server that is 128bit encrypted (known as a SSL certificate). It is in place to ensure that your financial data is always safe and not stored on transacting.
3) How Your Information Is Used
- When you place an order and click on proceed, you are effectively authorising Dine In Limited to pass on your details to the restaurant, takeaway or operator of your choice.
Dine In Limited’s desire is to ensure that you have a great online experience and we welcome any recommendations you can put forward to improve our service to you, please be assured that all information that you provide is used only to enhance your online experience.